Fundraise for RMHC VIC & TAS
When a child is diagnosed with a serious illness, it can have a devastating impact on families. As well as the uncertainty and fear, there’s added stress for families who don’t live close to the medical care their child needs.
Without your support, we would be unable to keep our doors open to families in need 365 days a year. Thanks to the public, we’ve been able to continually expand our operations to help more families.
How you can get involved
Our families still need your help and there are many ways you can make a difference.
Donate now, create your own virtual fundraising event and a virtual community of supporters, or support an existing activity, request donations instead of gifts for your special celebrations, or leave a tribute to a loved one.
Santa for Sick Kids
26 Feb - 2 Mar 2023
Ride for Sick Kids Victoria 2023
17 Mar 2023
London & Scout
Coming from the North West Coast of Tasmania these two brothers have had a unique journey.
Scout and London both needed serious medical treatment, locally in Tasmania, and specialist care in Victoria.
What they valued, is going through these tough times, together at Ronald McDonald House.
Their family have spent a total of 154 nights away from home during treatment.
- Anonymous just donated $5.28
- Anonymous just donated $21.10
- Deb Angilley just donated $21.10
- Michael just donated $168.80
- Maree Jane Braid just donated $52.75
- Mummy just donated $105.50
- Mila Filippelli just donated $105.50
- Laura Mancin (Nelson Alexander) just donated $263.75
- Tracey Graney just donated $10.55
- Jerome Mendis just donated $168.80
- Aaron Malcolm just donated $97.06
- Wellington Real Estate just donated $300
- LJ Hooker Metung & Lakes Entrance (Raffle tickets) just donated $2,470
- Carissa Ayliffe just donated $21.10
- Alisha and Matt Stephens just donated $20
- Hamer finance just donated $211
- Dan Adams just donated $105.50
- George, Mary, John & Matthew Antonopoulos just donated $105.50
- Gopal Gounder just donated $105.50
- Anonymous just donated $52.75