Fundraise for RMHC VIC & TAS
When a child is diagnosed with a serious illness, it can have a devastating impact on families. As well as the uncertainty and fear, there’s added stress for families who don’t live close to the medical care their child needs.
Without your support, we would be unable to keep our doors open to families in need 365 days a year. Thanks to the public, we’ve been able to continually expand our operations to help more families.
How you can get involved
Our families still need your help and there are many ways you can make a difference.
Donate now, create your own virtual fundraising event and a virtual community of supporters, or support an existing activity, request donations instead of gifts for your special celebrations, or leave a tribute to a loved one.
Make that fitness goal even more epic by doing it for families with seriously ill children. Set up a page and start training and raising funds today
Raise Funds at School
Get your school involved and be a charity champion for sick kids!
Donate your Wedding
Why not turn your special day into one that makes a difference to others
Donate your Birthday
Give your celebration meaning and request donations from your friends and family!
Honour the memory of your loved one by supporting our charity
London & Scout
Coming from the North West Coast of Tasmania the Davern's have had a unique journey.
Brothers, Scout and Luca have both needed serious medical treatment, locally in Tasmania, and specialist care in Victoria.
What the Davern family value, is going through these tough times, together at Ronald McDonald House.
The family have spent a total of 154 nights away from home during treatment.
students supported by RMHC VIC & TAS Learning Program
families stayed at Ronald McDonald House Charities VIC & TAS
families visited the Ronald McDonald Family Rooms in Victoria
of nights at Ronald McDonald House were used by families staying more than 90 Days
Families took time out to relax & reconnect at the Ronald McDonald Family Retreat VIC & TAS
Nights of accommodation provided to families with a sick or injured child
- Naddy just donated $52.20
- Janmarie Michie just donated $52.20
- Arun Batra just donated $52.20
- Josh Carvey just donated $50
- Luke de Pierri just donated $167.04
- John Lewis just donated $52.20
- Julie Trouchet just donated $52.20
- Sean Taylor just donated $167.04
- Scott Chaffey just donated $52.20
- Jack Lee just donated $20.88
- Community Solutions just donated $261
- Eve & Kosta just donated $104.40
- Bon and Totts just donated $104.40
- David Buegge just donated $20.88
- Helen Wall just donated $52.20
- Royce Hotel Melbourne just donated $261
- Highlands Hotel just donated $261
- Lynbrook Hotel just donated $261
- Jonathan and Rhonda just donated $26.10
- Cally & Auriya just donated $54.29