Fundraise for RMHC VIC & TAS
When a child is diagnosed with a serious illness, it can have a devastating impact on families. As well as the uncertainty and fear, there’s added stress for families who don’t live close to the medical care their child needs.
Without your support, we would be unable to keep our doors open to families in need 365 days a year. Thanks to the public, we’ve been able to continually expand our operations to help more families.
How you can get involved
Our families still need your help and there are many ways you can make a difference.
Donate now, create your own virtual fundraising event and a virtual community of supporters, or support an existing activity, request donations instead of gifts for your special celebrations, or leave a tribute to a loved one.
Ride for Sick Kids Victoria 2023
17 Mar 2023
RMHC VIC & TAS Tasmanian Gala Ball 2023
8 Jul 2023
RMHC VIC & TAS Victorian Gala Ball 2023
2 Jun 2023
26 Feb 2023
London & Scout
Coming from the North West Coast of Tasmania these two brothers have had a unique journey.
Scout and London both needed serious medical treatment, locally in Tasmania, and specialist care in Victoria.
What they valued, is going through these tough times, together at Ronald McDonald House.
Their family have spent a total of 154 nights away from home during treatment.
- Nina Chehade just donated $52.75
- Madi Mingari just donated $21.10
- Finn Churchill just donated $52.75
- Pro tec plumbing just donated $520
- ECR Australia just donated $2,020
- Patricia Russo just donated $520
- Andrea Surace just donated $30
- Maryanne Campbell-Hand just donated $520
- Veronica O’Hehir just donated $168.80
- William Zahra just donated $21.10
- Pina Mingari just donated $52.75
- Luke Crozier just donated $31.65
- Shona Taylor just donated $520
- Kerry Gordon just donated $520
- Eynas Brodie just donated $168.80
- Kodie Kamaric just donated $105.50
- Botany Essentials Pty Ltd just donated $263.75
- George Maroulis just donated $52.75
- Alice Peddie just donated $52.75
- Anonymous just donated $5