The Rise Above the Rim Shootathon brings the best basketball shooters in Tasmania head-to-head for a 24-hour Shootathon fundraising event.
Sign up to shoot as many shots as you can in one hour and make a difference with your teammates, family and friends in the lead up to the shootathon
Challenge yourself and sign up to a fundraiser that brings the best ballers head to head.
The more donations you have, the more shot attempts you take! Tell your friends and family and get them to pledge a dollar for your shots.
Why Are We Fundraising? Meet Daisy...
At 2 and a half years old, Daisy was taken to the local hospital for a skin check and a suspected ear infection. Her parents Jackie and Dean were then told her blood tests were abnormal and were immediately flown to Royal Hobart Hospital where Daisy was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia.
With this diagnosis Daisy will have five weeks of intense chemotherapy in Hobart, a 5-hour drive from where her family lives.
Thankfully, Ronald McDonald House Hobart were able to provide a room for her family where they can be close to the hospital and each other throughout Daisy’s treatment.
- Martyn just donated $5.28
- Martyn just donated $21.10
- The England Family just donated $54.86
- Anonymous just donated $369.25
- Kate just donated $401.00
- Sree RAMACHANDRA just donated $39.04
- Sarah Thomas just donated $52.00
- Emmanuel Akamotakis just donated $168.80
- The Hand Family just donated $21.10
- Jules just donated $39.04
- Julie Vizcarra just donated $39.04
- Julie McConnon just donated $39.04
- Nathan McGann just donated $39.04
- Maureen Hobbs just donated $103.39
- Ovidiu Palosanu just donated $54.86
- Colleen Grasso just donated $160.00
- Beck Suitor just donated $21.10
- ilec just donated $103.39
- Jim Mitchell just donated $39.04
- Emily Barker just donated $31.65
Support Ronald McDonald House Charities Victoria & Tasmania - Hobart House
When a child is diagnosed with a serious illness, it can have a devastating impact on families.
Connect with Us
Follow us on social media for the latest news!
Rise Above The Rim 24hour Shootathon is an event run by Glenorchy Revellers Basketball Club. The club has choosen to donate all proceeds of this event to Ronald McDonald House Charities Vicotira and Tasmanaia. All money raised will be used to support the programs of RMHC VIC&TAS and for families that need a home-away-from-home.
For further questions about the shootathon please contact our event coordinators on email@example.com